Green Smoothie Detox Guide
For Health, Weight Loss and Energy
There are lots of detoxification regimens out there now as people in our society realize how pollution from all sources builds up in our bodies causing illness, sleeplessness, weight gain, poor energy, irritability, and much worse.
When you feel you need a cleanse, it doesn’t have to be expensive or extremely complicated. The Green Smoothies idea is not mine originally –even Dr Oz promotes it now. But after my own research and experimentation, I have concluded that simply removing all other food sources of fats, carbs and proteins and replacing them with pure, easily assimilated, nutritious raw green foods is the best, least expensive, simplest way to add a cleanse to your busy life.
While juicing is great, you lose the fiber of the plants, and it’s a lot of clean up. Because everything that goes into the blender goes into your glass, Green Smoothies take about 5 minutes to make, after you’ve cleaned your greens. Green Smoothies retain all the fiber of the raw foods you blend, giving your body both the soluble fiber needed to flush the cells, and the insoluble fiber required for deeply cleaning out the intestines.
Green Smoothies taste great, contain only fresh raw foods, and fill up your belly. You don’t feel hungry because you are eating so much fiber.
Raw Green Smoothies will help you:
* boost your immune system
* increase your energy
* lose weight
* boost your mental performance
* increase digestive efficiency
* support your liver and kidney function
* reduce food cravings for fat and sugar
* calm down
* help blood sugar management
* balance body PH
For guidance and resources on how to begin a successful Green Smoothie Detox Challenge email firstname.lastname@example.org OR call Sage today (519-573-6700) to book an appointment with Andrea Hauser, Homeopath.
The Green Smoothie Challenge
This is a 21 day challenge that will leave you feeling energized and detoxified.
The Challenge: It’s Simple! Learn more about the Green Smoothie Challenge at one of my upcoming talks!
My next Green Smoothie talk is Wednesday, March 20th 2013 @ 7pm
Where? 14 Idle Ridge Court Kitchener / SO Full of Life Fitness
What? Discover how simple it can be to do a healthy, all natural cleanse.
Andrea Hauser, Homeopath will be talking about the benefits of detoxification and the Green Smoothie Challenge. You will take home all tools you need to have a successful cleansing experience, such as recipes and the Green Smoothie Guide. Green Smoothies help to detoxify your body, increase your energy, lose weight, improve digestion, manage blood sugar, and much more!
Give yourself the gift of health and renewed energy in 2013!
Location: 14 Idle Ridge Court Kitchener
Contact: Sandra at email@example.com or 226-749-0000 to register
What Kind of Nutrition Do You Get From a Green Smoothie?
- Raw Green Smoothies are a complete food · A typical Green Smoothie has about 300 calories, more or less, depending on the amount and type of fruits you added.
- Their fibre helps fruit sugars absorb more slowly –really good for diabetics and hypoglycemic individuals.
- Because they are blended, the greens are easily digestible, by-passing digestive problems in the stomach and intestine, making the nutrients bio-available even for people with colitis.
- When blended well, most of the cells in the greens and fruits are ruptured, making the valuable nutrients easy for the body to assimilate. Green smoothies literally start to get absorbed in your mouth.
- They are full of protein. Protein triggers our gut to release more of the hormone PYY3-36 that reduces appetite and 24-hour food intake. You feel fuller earlier and for longer.
- A molecule of chlorophyll closely resembles a molecule of human blood. According to the teachings of Dr. Ann Wigmore, "consuming chlorophyll is like receiving a healthy blood transfusion". The late Dr Jensen stated in The Healing Power of Chlorophyll that if you're anemic or tired, Green Smoothies will quickly raise your red blood cell count.
- Green Smoothies are rich in alkaline minerals like calcium. The high-calcium greens are the fibrous ones such as dandelion, kale and collard.
- Green Smoothies contain all essential amino acids. It can be the cornerstone of a heart-friendly, earth-friendly vegan diet (vegetarian with no dairy).
- Green Smoothies are a good source of Omega-3 unsaturated fat.
- Kale has more calcium than dairy.
- Raw green smoothies are loaded with anti-oxidants, vitamins, minerals, live enzymes, phytonutrients and amino acids. Greens are also low in calories, fat and carbohydrates.
- Cruciferous green SPROUTS are the highest known source of the phytochemical sulforaphane, which helps stimulate the production of cancer-killing enzymes. The sprouts contain 20-50 times more sulforaphane than the mature vegetables.
- Chia has a far better ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 than do flax or hemp seeds. Chia is your best source for these two essential fatty acids. Always grind the chia before eating or adding to the blender.
1. Green Smoothie Revolion by Victoria Boutenko
2. Greens for Life by Victoria Boutenko
Andrea Hauser, Homeopath